Bitgert (BRISE) is a crypto engineering project launched in July 2021 specializing in blockchain products and audit solutions.
Initially, Bitgert was built on the BNB chain and used BRISE, its native token, to pay out rewards. However, one of Bitgert’s most important developments was introduced in 2022: the BRC20 blockchain. It offers near-zero gas fees and high-speed cross-chain transactions. Specifically, the gas fee is $0.0000000000001 per transaction, while the supported transfer fee is up to 100,000 GST.
WHAT IS BITGERT ?
Bitgert is a cryptocurrency network that claims to be a zero-cost gas fee blockchain. Currently, the Bitgert ecosystem hosts a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol called Knit Finance, a non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace called Miidas NFT Marketplace, and a decentralized exchange (DEX) called SPYNX Labs, among others. Bitgert originally launched on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and used Binance Coin (BNB) to pay out its rewards. In line with Bitgert’s roadmap, the project first launched in July 2021 with a website launch and listing of its native BRISE token on Binance’s DEX, Pancake Swap.
The project was initially known as “Bitrise” before being renamed “Bitgert” in December 2021. In February 2022, Bitgert launched its native BRISE chain, backed by the BRC20 smart contract, in what was the largest blockchain project development. . The launch of its native blockchain network has enabled developers to build dApps on the Bitgert network.
What makes Bitgert Unique ?
Bitgert (BRISE) uses a DeFi protocol and has been deployed on the BNB chain. The rapidly growing ecosystem spans areas such as DeFi, NFT, Web 3.0, and Metaverse.
The Bitgert ecosystem includes the following products:
– Bitgert Chain is an EVM-enabled blockchain with gas fees as low as $0.00000001 per transaction
– BRISE Swap is a fast and cheap decentralized exchange (DEX) powered by BNB Chain. BRISE Swap is positioned as an alternative to the PancakeSwap platform – a decentralized exchange for trading BEP20 tokens on BNB Chain
– BRISE Staking. The program allows BRISE holders to stake their tokens and earn BUSD as a reward
– Audit Solutions with Leaderboard Support is responsible for blockchain security. Bitgert Audit uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology and manual code review to secure smart contracts
– More bitter bridge. The product is still under development, however, in the near future the technology will help transfer assets from BNB Chain to Bitgert Chain.
Where to buy Brise ?
If you do not have a Kucoin’s account yet, register using our referral link to enjoy a trading fee discount !
Or use the QR code bellow: